Do you have questions about your sexual health?
Confidential family planning services for men, women, and teens includes:
- A full range of birth control information and supplies. Some methods provided include: birth control pills, the “Patch,” the “Depo Shot,” the NuvaRing, IUDs, “The implant Nexplanon”, condoms, natural family planning and emergency contraception.
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referrals
- Annual exams (check-ups)
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections, HIV/AIDS.
- Breast and cervical cancer, and other health screening; UTI
- Yeast Infection treatment
- Client education and counseling and community education
- Follow-up and referrals for social and medical issues.
Abortions are not provided through this program.
COSTS FOR SERVICES
Fees for Title X family planning services are based on ability to pay and often cost less than at other health centers. Services are free for people enrolled in Medicaid and those whose income is below the federal poverty guidelines.
Title X family planning Health Center offers high quality and confidential health care. Medical services are provided by physicians and nurse practitioners trained in family planning health care. Educational programs offered through family planning clinics respond to local community needs.
Start your family when you’re ready.
Protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases.
Make healthy choices for a better life.
1021 Nebraska Street
Sioux City, IA
Tel: (712) 252-2477
Monday & Wednesday 8am – 8pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8am – 5pm